Monday, June 4, 2007

my sanctuary

Quite often my WnRs are spent doing nothing. sounds relaxing eh? Well when your freeday has been on sunday for the past 2 years its like signing a death warrant for your escape from the house. Want to know why ? NOTHING IS OPEN OR FUNCTIONING ON SUNDAYS ! So this week to get myself out and stop me from eating myself to obesity I marched Esther down to our local masonic lodge for a little vogue photo shoot. Besides the fact that her boyfriend has been demanding new photos like a child for sweets, ive been getting itchy fingers to start snapping away again( at this point i must mention an embarrassing fact. i couldnt even remember how to take the flash off! after about 10 minutes pressing little Chinese buttons with no results, Esther smoothly slides in presses 2 buttons and vola! The flash is off and my ego is in pieces).

chris is a lucky little man



















thinking............... (not something i do very often)



















tree hugger or should i say layer :D














let the light in

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah...do not quote French verbatim if you can't even spell the widely-used, universal ones.

VOILA. Not Vola.

Yes. I'm sure we all know you do not think very often...but coincidentally, I don't think you were even 'thinking' at all in that picture. The word "posing" suits it better. I mean, how many people describe one of their favorite posy shots with them gazing prettily into the distance...'thinking' just does not do it justice, unless you were thinking about the best way to purse your lips or how your head looks better tilted to the right or the left.

"The truth, the truth, the truth! Always go for the truth, beloved! Even if it hurts."

-Dad

Anonymous said...

HA!

Amen to that, Steve!

rachel said...

i dont think that was dad david it sounds suspiciously like luca!

Anonymous said...

well whoever it was, amen to that!!