Saturday, June 21, 2008

They believed they could fly

"Dying with dignity" is not a phrase know to Spanish chickens. Since the poor dears aren't alive and squawking anymore and therefore can't protest theirs rights , I thought I'd give them a little helping hand to insure that Spain imports some more Romanian workers to make them a little more presentable for our Sunday roast.




































( disclaimer: this is the result of not leaving a pocoloco village for four weeks running. If this post in anyway upset you either report me to the RSPCA, or buy me a plane ticket)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting, tell me that your gonna cut the heads and feet of b4 you roast it.

Elisa de la Torre said...

arent chickens the same in every other country?

Mick said...

Ok well something tells me she needs an air ticket like right away....

Anonymous said...

they would never have them like that in japan, that is disgusting.

Junior said...

Heavens no!! In Japan they cut and cut for you and and when you get it it's all in pieces, if any store put out chicken like that they would be put in the slamer.