Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lord help the Mister who comes between me and my sister

Apparently Sara and I are starting to looking more similar these days than the twin sisters everyone thought Amber and I once were. The fact that Amber is not a midget anymore (a.k.a three inches taller than me), has normal sized breasts, and boy short blonde hair is now making everyone believe that she is my older sister, or in some cases, my mother ( anti-wrinkle cream was bought after that comment ). So here is a picture of Sara and Me..... to let you decide for yourselves

6 comments:

Mick said...

I don't think Amber will be too happy, but she did always sort of look like a hag.

rachel said...

its ok mick im giving her the publicity she has always dreamed about

Angela Paz said...

Hmm, I don't know.
...but pretty lips! ;)

GeoMicPri said...

I've decided that you're the one on the bottom...

Sara said...

Rachel there already is a mister....DDaaawweeiiiii.....oh well he's a libra too so i guess thats ok.
ps i dont like this picture much but anyhow.

Sara said...

Mick your soo mean.