Thursday, August 27, 2009

road trips, salsa night, birthday


Being away on a road trip for four days of consecutive rain is not a good excuse for ignoring your blog for a month. But combine that with school, major home improvements, home manager duties, celebrating 19 years closer to the grave, and a temporary kitchen deacon position, and I almost have enough evidence to plead the case " guilty, but through no fault of her own."

Our hopeful Link front cover























As we found
out Caleb had
some non-FD
habits
















































































Don Juan and
Don Juanita



































































5 comments:

esty said...

Oh, but WHY are you so pretty?

Anna E. said...

eesh. I simply must comment on your "crawl through the marshes", the quality is great and the color tone gives it an old African feel. I love it.

Rache, your spastic posts are amusing me greatly and I enjoy you variety of life. And I agree, with esty ... WHY oh WHY?!

Monica said...

I love the dress with wellies, looks like so much fun!

Juliet Thomson said...

I don't know you, but those last pictures are beautiful!

Sara said...

ha and i took the "crawl through the marshes" picture:D