Sunday, November 7, 2010

Autumn through a Nikon D 60

When the sun comes out in ireland or more fittingly put, when the rain stops re-rinsing your laundry, you better grab the opportunity to do whatever it is normal, sunny people get to do. This is why my little sister found me shaking her from a late-night poetry writing induced sleep at 9 in the morning on her free day, (apparently a crime punishable by long sullen silences if done to teenagers ). "Wake up" I squeal at 95 decibels ( also another morning crime ) " the sun is shining, the clouds aren't raining and we are not going to miss this chance to turn me into America's next top model and you into America's next top fashion photographer (Disclaimer: I did not actually say this but it sounded conceited which apparently fits just perfectly into the image some people like to have of me so I'll leave it in there for their sakes ... enjoy ). Moving on ... it does bother me that I'm usually the one in front of the lens instead of the one behind it, but since my sisters are not on God's most yielded list, combined with the fact that there IQ level of how to use our Nikon is far higher than mine .... things usually ends up like this..........

( p.s. as with all good Angus photos (Amber excluded ), none of these are photoshopped except to add a border. The concepts were joint, between Noelle and I. Credits to her for the photography, Mom for her Isa Dora make up kit, and God for coming up with the genious idea of autumn )

2 comments:

Lanna said...

Lovely pix girlie!! luv you

Anonymous said...

Stunning.