Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Memories ( in case my hard drive crashes )

Long sentimental post about Spain goes here.................................. but since words fail me, pictures will have to suffice. I wanted to post a picture of each of my home members but since it would take me over a year to draw up the sufficient insurance papers to protect me from severe bodily harm, the Spanish country-side and I will be all your getting



I wasn't going to post this one but then my sister described it as a
"where is my life going" face (I couldn't stop laughing)









9 comments:

esty said...

That first one is really beautiful. We´re all going to miss you.........

Angie-Lina said...

I like the virginity table good shot :D

The new Anna said...

haha, yeah that was me who said that. i took the first one.

kathy said...

i like the one before last. you look so gorgeous.

rachel said...

thanks esty going to miss you guys too ( and your pastries ;D )

monica said...

Ahha I see the red checkerd vest we got you :D

rachel said...

yeah i love that vest ( thanks guys )

carol said...

You look beautiful rachel,i miss you guys. WLYG

clover said...

I'm a bit smitten. Or a lot smitten. But, I was curious, what is your affinity to bindis?