Thursday, December 3, 2009

Show 1


We just performed our first show yesterday afternoon. Despite the group nausea we all partook of five minutes before the opening song, the show ran rather smoothly. The only problems encountered was me getting severe and sudden cases of dance dyslexia (doing all the right motions but just the wrong way around )through half the song, and the stage lights having a mind of their own to turn themselves off whenever they felt like it. There is however, a romans 8:28 as the lights tended to dim as soon as a spasm of dance dyslexia would take over, thus hiding my mistakes and letting me keep what is left of my dignity. So I will be working on my dancing, and Michael will be working on disciplining the lights so that by the time our next show rolls around on sunday, we will both be in somewhat working order.















1 comment:

Sara said...

Your once a month post...yu betta make sure yu don't do another one this month:P:D